In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Seeing Spots



Here are the first four motifs in the spot section on Martha Edlin. There are four more on the other side, plus the attribution surrounded by a bunch of critters and other things (not sure if Martha meant for them to be flowers or simple geometric shapes or what) in the center.  I am that close to finishing!

As much as I would love to stitch on this all week-end, I'm going to visit Baby Girl and see her new apartment and go on a bit of a road trip to visit her BFF and BFF's fiancé. We are hoping the rains do not wash us away in the process.

Martha will, of course, accompany me.

The commissioned piece is getting some attention as well, so I don't feel guilty about spending time with Martha.

Actually, at this point, I don't think anything could make me feel guilty about spending time with Martha! And that's what I plan to do the rest of the evening.

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you are so close to being finished! Work away and feel no guilt! How could you possibly work on anything else now??!!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha is quite a sampler! You're so close! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So close!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete