In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, December 3, 2012

There will be a picture!!!

As soon as I find the camera. I know I packed it somewhere, but we came home with two suitcases and  five tote bags of various kinds--no, wait, make that seven tote bags of various kinds--and it will take a day or so to get it all sorted out. We are incapable of traveling light. I think it has something to do with a fear of being bored.

I look forward to Christmas in Williamsburg all year and it flashes by before I know it. 365 days until the next one, but who's counting?

We're home. We took our time getting up and leaving since it was our last day away from work. We stopped on the way home to take Baby Girl out to lunch since her birthday is tomorrow--my baby cannot possibly be the age her driver's license insists it is--the lunch was wonderful Mexican food!!!--we will go there again--and finally arrived in town just in time for the beginning of rush hour.  The dirty clothes are sorted and the first two loads of the three I hope to do tonight are either washing or drying.

And tomorrow I go back to work.  Sadly the lottery ticket the people in my quad purchased apparently was not the big winner, so I will not enjoy being independently wealthy and will have to continue to work to support my habit.

Back to the unpacking and sorting out.


2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your baby girl. Snap my lottery ticket was not the winning one either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you daughter. Ah, yes, back to reality.

    ReplyDelete