In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Normal-ish

 I was under the weather for about 24 hours. Actually, I was totally useless all day yesterday, and I'm still moving a little slowly, but I have been able to thread a needle.

And I believe I am going to work on this flower until it's all filled in.


There are only four colors, and it's pretty much all block stitching, so I believe I can handle it.

Hopefully I will be back to full stitching ability by tomorrow because I am starting a class in needlelace. I have my threads, I have my fabric, I need to make sure I have all the needles suggested, and I need to set up my hoop on the worktable.

I also feel the need for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment