In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, November 16, 2023

REALLY Seeing Red

I finished the second alphabet on Love That Red last night, and started a wee bit on the dividing band between it and the last alphabet.


That is not why I'm really seeing red today.

I have two mosquito bites. In the middle of November. I do not like cold weather one little bit, but I'm ready for a week of hard freezes to get rid of the skeeters. I mean, seriously, mosquito bites in NOVEMBER??

In other news, I need to stop spending any time online. I just wrote a check for one of Jackie's online offerings through her FB page, Mary Corbett has a set of new designs for sweet Christmas wreaths that can be used for ornaments (and we all know how easily I succumb to ornament designs), then the Crewel Work Company just offered a very limited number of kits for a couple of adorable stumpwork dogs. After moving my stash, I do not need another thing to stitch. Ever.

But need and want are two entirely different things . . .  

3 comments:

  1. Well done on your stitching .
    Hope your bites are not to bad.
    I know the feeling when you see a new chart , I will never finish in my life time all of mine and I still keep buying Ha .
    But such fun ! hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your red sampler is looking fabulous, Ann. Hope the bites heal quickly. Guess they missed the memo it was November! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are correct...need and want ARE two different things! :)

    ReplyDelete