In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Saturday, July 1, 2023

The Moving Experience, Part Ten

We are in the final push. One more week before the movers come and haul everything that we haven't already hauled to the New Place.

I have not stitched in over a week. I have craved stitching, thought about stitching, even dreamed that I was stitching. I realized that I have one needle stuck in the Gardenesque project that goes to the weekly stitch-ins with me.

Only one needle.

If I misplace it, I won't even have the possibility of stitching.

The rest of them apparently have been packed. 

I cannot wait to get back into my happy little rut!

2 comments:

  1. Almost there , won't be long now , hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be here before you know it, Ann! My needle advice is always pack extras in one's stitching bag. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete