In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

And it's done!

 Well, after doing it wrong, I did it right.


I think it turned out pretty well, despite having to rip and re-do because I can't read directions at times.

Tonight I had planned to work on Betsy Morgan's Christmas Spirit Etui. There's not much to see so far, so I'm not dragging out the camera again until there is something interesting to look at.

The only problem is that I have the CS Harris St Cyr mystery and the new John Sandford Prey thriller and I'm in the midst of re-reading James Herriot's All Creatures Great & Small series. With that stack of books competing with stitching, I'm not sure what I'll end up doing tonight.

Nice problem to have . . . 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Ann your sewing set is just beautiful .
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks perfect, Ann...such a sweet piece. Missed you at SY this past weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous! Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome finish! What a beauty you have created!

    ReplyDelete