I lost track of time yesterday, but today may make up for it.
I've been working on the gold bits of the Golden Accessories, and I have been learning patience in the process. Gold Wire is stitchable. It is not cooperative. It has a mind of its own, and we have been trying to come to a meeting of the minds. Therefore, I have been stitching slowly and deliberately so as to avoid kinks and knots and other misbehaviors. This is not unlike dealing with a two-year-old.
But I've made progress, which is going to be a bit slower for awhile. There are three stitches used to fill in the open spaces, and they are stitches that I am not comfortable with, so I need to pull out a piece of scrap linen and practice before I start stitching them on these bits. These are teeny little spaces, and there isn't a lot of room for error. Or frogging.
Then yesterday, I went stash diving looking for a started project that I'd like to finish. Instead of finding it, I found something else.
I couldn't remember if I had bought this, more or less fifty years ago, or if I planned to buy it, more or less fifty years ago. Looks like I actually did buy it, and I think it's aged long enough to stitch now. I believe this may become my lunch project.