In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

We are still married--at the moment

 This is probably all the stitching I will get done today.


We bought a new television since the old one is on its last legs and the remote for it no longer works (horrors!). Dearly Beloved has been trying to set it up today.

Apparently there is something in the male genome that refuses to read directions or (Heaven Forbid!) call the help desk. You should just be able to plug it in and it will work, but somehow he has screwed up the remote for the new television. I do not know what he did--I was reading the set up directions to determine what should be done beyond plugging in and turning on while he was fiddling with it.

I did promise "til death do us part" but I don't remember anything about setting up a television in the vows. 

2 comments:

  1. I think you should call the Flash and ask for his assistance on the TV and remote. Your acorn piece is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earlier today, we had a discussion as to how a man and woman can share a house for 40 years and he still doesn't know where to put away the cutting knives dishes. :0}

    Your finished Sewing Basket from Barbara Jackson is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete