In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, February 2, 2020

letters and numbers

I've finished the panel with all the letters and numbers that will be part of the needle roll that is part of Ode to Jane Austen.


I believe I am going to do the other parts of the needle roll and put them together, then move on to another of the smalls that will fit into the desk.

I am seriously thinking that I will do finishing as I stitch, rather than stitching everything and having a huge pile of things to put together at the end.  I love doing the embroidery, and I love having the finished project--it's the part between that I don't love. Maybe if I spread it out a little more, it won't feel so overwhelming.

And maybe I won't lose anything if I do it that way . . .

2 comments:

  1. Good idea to finish each part as you go .
    Looking fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you on getting the letters and numbers finished!

    ReplyDelete