In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, January 3, 2020

Halfway to the Finish Line

The storage case for Cherry Berry is assembled.


The Outside


The Inside

Tomorrow I will start to work on the sampler roll that fits inside the box that fits inside the storage case. 

One thing I would like to do is find some nail polish the color of the silk so I can paint the tops of the pins in the pin keep to match the set. Right now, white pins are what I have, so white pins are what I'm using.

I have discovered that I can do some finishing work in the evenings after work, but I have to admit, by the time I get organized to do anything, it's almost time to go to bed. I'm trying to figure out how and where I can leave things set up so I can spend a little time with Dearly Beloved, yet still get a few things accomplished.

Or maybe I can just find a good book for him to read that will occupy him happily while I slave away over my work table.


3 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful.
    Good idea to get your Hubby busy so you can do what you want .
    I have the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Ann! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on getting the storage case for Cherry Berry assembled. Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete