In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, April 14, 2017

Little Bits

I finished another motif on my lunch time crewel project.


This is where it gets sad. I'm managed to get more done in 10 or 15 minutes at lunchtime than I've done at home after work.


There is a reason. Dearly Beloved has been under the weather for several days. He is not an easy patient. Baby Girl, as a small child, used to lie on the couch with one arm flung across her eyes, moaning when she was ill. She takes after her father.

Hopefully the week-end will be more productive. We were allowed to leave work a little early today because of the holiday week-end, and I came home and started the first step of Eve's assembly.

I have rediscovered that I am unable to cut a straight line even with a plastic ruler and a rotary cutter. Consequently, this is going to be a multi-day assembly process.

Possibly multi-week.

No comments:

Post a Comment