In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Plugging Away

So, I've been working away on Eve's background:


I'd hoped to have it almost finished by now, but I've been distracted. I've been trying to organize the 473 projects* I want to take to my stitching retreat next week. And I've been fighting off a sinus headache--who expected things to be pollinating in February?  But . . . the daffodils are up, the forsythia is blooming, and the azaleas are budding.

And I am sneezing.

*I'm exaggerating a little. It's not 473 projects. It's only 268.

1 comment:

  1. Only 268 - hahahahaha! Oh wait, were you serious? ;) Would love a peek into your project, uh, suitcase.

    ReplyDelete