In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Days Three and Four

There will be a blow-by-blow account of the two days of The Diligent Needle, the textile symposium at Winterthur.

At the moment, though, my head is so full that I need to give everything time to percolate through.

Suffice it to say, I had a wonderful time, spending time with good friends, listening to outstanding authorities, and taking some involving classes that have my fingers itching to embroider.  And it was announced that this event will occur every two years rather than every three.

This is very good news, since at the moment I feel as though I blinked and it was over . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment