In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday and Achoo!

If it weren't November, and if I hadn't committed to a fellow blogger that I, too, would blog every day in November, there would be no entry tonight.  I believe John succeeded in sharing his respiratory malady since I now have a scratchy throat and runny nose. I'm sneezing. A lot. To the point it feels like my eyeballs are rolling around in my head with the force of the sneezes.

His has metamorphosed into laryngitis--or he talked too much this week-end. It could be either or both.

Meanwhile, I'm going to chug some orange juice and go to bed.

Needless to say, there is no stitching tonight.

3 comments:

  1. I hope that you wake up today feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you! :-) I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You realize I first read that as Monday and Alcohol. With the way things are going, that may not be a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete