In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Just like Christmas

 When the mail arrived yesterday, it was just like Christmas around here. I almost decided to pull out the tree so I could put the packages under it.

I got three--three!!!--sampler kits I had ordered. I'll show you the others later this week.

First of all,  A. Carter from The Scarlett House. I saw this on a shop site in the last week or so. I told myself I absolutely was not going to add another sampler kit to the stash. I was not, no way, not gonna happen.

I did. I couldn't remember where I had seen the sampler, but when you dream about stitching something, you just about have to order it. 123 Stitch had it, and they ship very quickly.

And then I sewed the linen to scroll bars and started it last night. What can I say? I am weak in the face of temptation.

It is possible that I need an intervention.


No comments:

Post a Comment