I finished the top fourth of A. Carter last night.
I'm in a bit of a stitching slump at the moment, as in everything I've touched on my more complicated projects has been a problem. So, I've decided to stay with plain old cross stitch until my brain and fingers re-engage. It really helps that this is a very pretty little sampler.
One of my stitching buddies calls the small projects she works on between the ginormous things she usually tackles "palate cleansers."
So, like a lovely sorbet between courses, I'm going to work on the next section of A. Carter until I'm ready for more intense things.
Ann, now I don’t seem to have a blog alert thingee anymore, I completely forget that blogs even exist. But I stumbled on yours again this week and have been thoroughly enjoying reading your past posts and catching up on your stitching endeavours. I have the Spot Sampler started but unfortunately, it hasn’t seen the light for ages. And I’ve so enjoyed following your thinking regarding your WIPs / UFOs and how to fit them in. I can so relate! If you come to any conclusions, please let us all know. Thank you for a lovely afternoon’s reading.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful progress on A. Carter, Ann!
ReplyDelete