In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Before I turn the scroll bars

 I finished the top fourth of A. Carter last night.

I'm in a bit of a stitching slump at the moment, as in everything I've touched on my more complicated projects has been a problem. So, I've decided to stay with plain old cross stitch until my brain and fingers re-engage. It really helps that this is a very pretty little sampler.

One of my stitching buddies calls the small projects she works on between the ginormous things she usually tackles "palate cleansers."

So, like a lovely sorbet between courses, I'm going to work on the next section of A. Carter until I'm ready for more intense things.

No comments:

Post a Comment