In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, June 4, 2023

The Moving Experience, Part Eight

 There have been a few minutes when I could stitch. Actually, a few minutes when I had to stitch to save my sanity.

And I finished the embroidery for Bird 'n Berries--both the mini strawberry and the scissors fob. It may not look like much, but there was much rejoicing when I was able to actually stitch something.

Woo-Hoo! I thought when I put the last stitch in. I can now put this set together and have something else finished to arrive at the new place.

Except I have already packed all my finishing equipment and supplies.

Sigh . . . 

4 comments:

  1. Ugh!!! Isn't that the way it goes???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful , it won't be long now .
    Chin up like they say here ha.
    Hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But how much fun your finishing day will be when everything is unpacked. Just keep going, step by step.

    ReplyDelete