In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Another two bite the dust

I've finished another two (very small) projects this week-end.

First up is one of Jackie du Plessis' small projects, Needles & Pin . . . ZZZ.  It fits into its own little box:


When you take it out of its box and turn it over, it has needle pages and a teeny-tiny pin cushion.

The other thing I finished is Three Laying Tools, which goes with the Stitcher's Christmas series.


There is a small snowflake charm that is supposed to hang on it. You will notice it is not on the tree. As I inserted the point of the smallest beading needle I could find into the hole, I was struck by an explosive sneeze and the snowflake flew across the room. We know not where. Not even Dearly Beloved, aka Eagle Eye, could locate it.

Oh, yes, explosive sneezing. I am afraid I have caught a cold. Rather than staying up past my Sunday night bedtime to watch Victoria tonight, I am going to drink a largish glass of OJ, take a pill, and go to bed in the vain hope that I will be completely over it by tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Love the little needle/pins box! Hope you find your snowflake and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OJ, rest and cold meds sound like the right plan - hope you're on the mend soon!

    Thought re flying snowflake - you may already have tried this, but when we lose something small, shining a flashlight along the floor (and getting down so floor level is, as nearly as possible, eye level) usually lets us find the little thing gone astray.

    ReplyDelete