In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Getting Back into the Habit

What with work and prework, I got out of the habit of blogging. It seemed like there was either time to stitch or to blog--and the stitching needed to take precedence.

Most of my prework is done--I just realized I need to do a little more prep with the finishing materials for one of the projects--which I will do tomorrow night at Baby Girl's house--and most of my packing is done--so it's finally blog time.

And today the kit for the next SNS class with Jackie du Plessis arrived!


Berries Sew Sweet


and what's inside the kit . . .

The online class starts Friday, but I won't be here. I am heading off to Salty Yarns for two workshops with Sherri Jones. Baby Girl is heading out with me. I am abandoning Dearly Beloved for awhile. 

Actually, I think he's thrilled to have some time to himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment