After the workshop last week-end, I had a couple of logical options. I thought about starting on the finishing for the Elizabethan casket, but I need a couple of spools of thread to do that.
Then I started to reach for the Mermaid Treasures kit from Amy Mitten so I could baste the five-foot-long piece of linen.
Somehow the Tea Time Basket jumped into my hands.
By the time I toddled off to bed, I had completed this much:
You will notice there is some stitch-removal occurring in this picture. I was attempting to multi-task. I was watching a DVD, talking to Baby Girl with the cell phone balanced on my shoulder, and I was stitching. The result of all of this was that I missed a key plot point in the movie, I was answering somewhat absent-mindedly to Baby Girl's queries, and I got a thread off.
So I spent some time ripping, re-watching the movie, and talking to Baby Girl again to get what I missed the first time.
Anyway, as of tonight, this is where I am:
I think I'm going to continue to work on this for awhile, especially since every time I sit down it jumps out at me. Obviously it wants to come out and play.