I have been doing a lot of tent stitch this week.
The big, central flower on Rebekah French is finished, and I've outlined and started the second big tent stitch flower.
Then Rebekah went into time-out because the black silk I'm using to outline the motifs is shredding and fraying and leaving little wisps of itself all over the linen. I am aware that black dye is one of the harshest and sometimes that makes black silk more fragile than other colors, but this was getting irritating. Rebekah went back into her pillowcase for a little bit. She will return, but I want to go rummage in the stash to see if I have another skein of black that may not be so pitiful.
So I pulled out the Strawberry Purse and Stitching Accessories project, which is an online class from Catherine Theron through Shining Needle. When last we spoke, I had just finished pulling out the Nun stitch that was in the wrong place. I decided to get it back into the right place, and did, and then, since I had it out, it was easy to start the stitching for the purse panel.