In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, May 22, 2015

Yard Work

I'm still planting grass in The Shepherdess's lawn:


I had a dream of getting the grass finished before I went to bed tonight. The only way that will happen is if I stay up until tomorrow night.

I don't think so.

I think I'll resume the yard work tomorrow, bright and early. Or bright and not-so-early. Sleeping in sounds so much more attractive than planting grass. I will say I'm much happier with the shading in the yard--so far--than I was.

2 comments:

  1. Ann, somehow I managed to catch your cold! Your Shepherdess tray looks lovely. You'll be finished in no time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best kind of yard work! It's coming along beautifully.

    ReplyDelete