In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, September 8, 2023

Final Flame

So I'm back to Eternal Flame today, and have outlined the last flame on the outside of the huswif. Actually, I've done part of it twice since I missed a stitch on the first attempt and had to frog. I counted twice and stitched once on the second attempt, and everything matched up this time.


 The critter is still in the wall. He did not take advantage of the escape route provided by Wildlife Rescue; they are coming back tomorrow to tempt him/her with Lord-only-knows-what.

I do not need this kind of excitement in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Your flame looks super, Ann! Hopefully, the enticement will work!

    ReplyDelete