My favorite way to make a change is to rummage in the stash and assorted project baskets. And I have created my Fall-Into-Winter assortment of projects I want to work on.
And they are:
- Eve in the Garden, of course.
- Merry Cox's Dewitt Academy set (last worked on in April--don't know why I stopped)
- Autumn Jewel, an online class from EGA
- Jackie du Plessis' September Morn
- Catherine Theron's A Stitcher's Envelope
- Chrysanthemums in Autumn from The Binding Stitch
- and another project which I have agreed to work on but not show on the blog until a time in the future
Do I expect to finish them all by the Winter Solstice? Not a chance.
Will I add and subtract from the list? Undoubtedly.
Am I happy about my choices? Completely.
I did get another couple of threads covered with gold thread on Eve this week.
I'm planning to use this part of the project for those days when my brain is dead but my fingers are still twitching. It is very soothing to stitch and I love the way it glitters. And I do have a date stitched in . . .