In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Creepy crawly

 The caterpillar on Amy Mitten's new series of Casket Keepsakes has been outlined, and peacock feathers have been couched along his little body.

The peacock feathers add a wee bit of fuzz to the caterpillar's body, but not as much color as I had hoped. The feathers have just the slightest tinge of green, but by the time they were attached, I couldn't see it any longer.

I'm not sure how much stitching I'll get done today. BDE grabbed me to go on a shopping excursion with her earlier today. And when I walked in the door, Dearly Beloved informed me that he had put up the shelves he's been promising for over a week--so I can unload the rest of the boxes of needlework books.

So, stitching or getting settled in . . . decisions, decisions, decisions . . . but the faster I get the rest of the bazillion boxes unpacked, the sooner I can stitch guilt-free.

1 comment:

  1. The caterpillar looks amazing, Ann. Hope you had a good shopping excursion with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete