In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, September 1, 2023

A little progress

I always think that September means a new year, mainly because the school year starts around that time. Yes, I know most school districts start in August, but in the Dark Ages when I went to elementary school, we started the day after Labor Day. In my mind, that's still when school is supposed to start.

So, I have already been up for several hours, and have taken a lovely long walk--the weather is cool and crisp this morning and it was so nice to be outside. That weather pattern won't last, but I'm taking advantage while I can.

And I have been patting myself on the back for yesterday's accomplishments.

Another flame on Eternal Flame has been filled in:


And there are two fewer projects in the finishing basket:

 

Baby steps . . .they may be small projects, but at least they're assembled.

No comments:

Post a Comment