In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Branching Out

The tulip tree has its branches and leaves:


 I'm a little surprised I can focus my eyes. I woke up shortly after 4 a.m. this morning, and stared at the ceiling until 6:45 when I decided I may as well get up and do something.

So I did. 

I went in the stash room to open more boxes. I swear, those boxes are breeding. I empty two, and five appear in their place. I am not sure how that's happening, but I have a lot more stitching stuff than I realized.

Of course, in the old place, it was spread around three rooms instead of being concentrated in one, but still. . .

Anyway, I got a lot of stuff sorted out and stowed away, but I need for Dearly Beloved to get the last shelving unit up before I can do much more. I will sweetly request that in the morning. Or nag. Depends on whether I sleep tonight.

For his sake, hope I get a good night's sleep!

2 comments:

  1. Looks so good. I went back to one of Merry's that was in progress and it is stitching up faster than I thought. Just what I needed now. I have finished the Tulip one, nice to assemble too. Hope the shelves got put up.

    ReplyDelete