In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, November 7, 2016

Technical Difficulties

There almost wasn't a blog tonight, and there won't be much of one since our internet connection has been in and out all evening.

I have torn up one corner of the living room getting to the equipment carefully hidden behind furniture so we don't have ugly cords running every which way.

I may give up on gracious living, and just leave the cords hanging out, fully exposed.

Anyway, here is a bit of the next alphabet on Rebekah French.


I think I'm just going to sit here and mutter about technology until bedtime.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I like the satin stitch letters! (and not so much the frustrating technology)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I leave most of our wires and cords to my husband, as he seems to enjoy deciding where they go. I hate to think what would happen if I was left in charge of them, maybe stitched covers to at least make them prettier!

    ReplyDelete