In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Crewel Irony

And, yes, the pun was intended.

While I still can't settle down to a stitching project for the evenings at home, my lunchtime work project has been humming along.

And now she's complete:


So, two down, two to go. I may actually have the whole set stitched by Christmas.

Now if I could just find the frames to put them in . . .

3 comments:

  1. What are the dimensions--she looks small. Lee's needle has gold and silver circle that are self-finishing if they are 3" rounds. Easy to just peel the inner paper, plunk them in and finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need a 5" frame. And I know I bought four 5" frames when I bought the kits. Some 35-40 years ago . . .

      Delete