In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, November 20, 2016

About Face

I know I said I was going to work on Christmas ornaments yesterday, but last night I had a very vivid dream about taking a class from Catherine Theron.  This morning the first thing I saw on top of the stitching basket was the project she designed for guilds for 2016.

I figured all this was my subconscious trying to tell me something, so I found scroll bars that would work, ironed the linen and sewed it on, and I was off.

Between domestic interruptions, I got this much stitched today.


Who knows what I'll stitch tomorrow . . . apparently I shouldn't plan on making plans. So I won't.

2 comments:

  1. Your dreams/nightmares are obviously more pleasant than mine. For decades I couldn't remember my dreams, now one of my medications has me experiencing things (like lost in a large hotel with no idea of my room number) that I never could have dreamed, pardon the pun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine always does such nice projects. Did she give you any good tips in your dream class? ;)

    ReplyDelete