In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

On the Last Day of November . . .

Since 5 a.m. this morning, we have

  • loaded the car with all of our belongings (it looks that way, at least) and driven to Williamsburg
  • had lunch at The Carrot Tree
  • enhanced the stash at Haus Tirol



  • checked into the Kingsmill Resort and unloaded all of our belongings
  • headed for a special tour of the needlework drawers at DeWitt Wallace
  • realized we had left our annual passes at the hotel and returned to get them
  • went to DeWitt Wallace and found two samplers I really wish someone would reproduce


  • visited the Visitors' Center to pick up our new annual passes and tickets to an evening concert
  • dined at Christiana Campbell's
  • tottered back to our room, where I plan to collapse in a heap as soon as I hit Publish

4 comments:

  1. I'm exhausted, just reading about your activities. Sit down, woman, and stitch so I can catch my breath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! Living vicariously through you again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Patty Yergey is a Needlework Designer
    Samplers Revisited, Reproduction Needlework Charts
    pattyyergey@gmail.com

    She may be able to help you in getting some of these pieces reproduced.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you yesterday. You made it with your daily posts in Novemeber.....now relax and enjoy your time in Williamsburg!!!

    ReplyDelete