In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Nevermore

Today and tomorrow, and I will have blogged every day in November.

And I have decided that, until I retire or find at least four more hours in a day, I will not attempt daily blogging next November. For one thing, my daily life is deadly dull and boring, even to me. The more important thing, though, is that some days I either have time to stitch or time to blog.

Tonight I have neither. I'm trying to get the final stuff packed for our trip to Williamsburg. We have a jam-packed day planned for tomorrow and need to leave at 0 dark-thirty in the morning if we hope to do half of what we'd like to do.

So I need to get back to throwing things into the suitcase.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on actually completing the November daily blogging! I was doing great on trying to stitch (nearly) every day before catching the Dreaded Cold that is going around work - ugh.

    Excited for you about the Williamsburg trip - have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone asked me today how much time I spent on each blog. Most people don't seem to realize that it isn't the actual blogging that takes the time (though it varies from 15 to 45 minutes, usually); but the prep work. The stitching, the photography, etc., etc. Have a good time in Williamsburg and thanks for giving us a bird's eye view of your daily life.

    ReplyDelete