In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, November 11, 2016

Move along now

Nothing to see here.

There has been no stitching tonight. I had a daylong, off-site meeting at work that ran long, then when I got home, we had conversations with The Flash who wanted to wish Dearly Beloved a happy Veteran's Day--then I decided to start the laundry, only to have the handle on the less-than-a-year-old dryer break off in my hand--then the pizza we ordered didn't come so we had to deal with that--and at this point, I think trying to stitch would be a grave mistake.

When you say you're going to blog every day, you have to blog every day. Even when you have nothing to say.

4 comments:

  1. But you did have something to say--hope life is kinder tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these little snippets of real life. We all relate. Tomorrow will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a seriously Monday type of day to get on a Friday - ugh! Here's to a better day for Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, so sorry you had one of those days!

    ReplyDelete