In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Crossed Eyes

Rebekah French came out of her pillowcase tonight so I could work on the eyelet alphabet.


It is a little possible that my stress level is higher than I thought, and I may have taken it out on the eyelets. They seem to be pulled just a wee bit tighter than perhaps would be optimal.

However, I do not believe I am going to remove them, try to smooth out the linen, and restitch.

I think that would send my stress level into the stratosphere.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think many people realize that all needle arts are affected by tension, whether the art be knitting or needlepoint or crocheting--and probably many more. Many think needlepoint is perhaps the most controlled because of the grid, but I'm not sure that is true, especially in regard to bargello.

    ReplyDelete