In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Saturday, November 19, 2016

So, our Thanksgiving has happened . . .

We had our family Thanksgiving today with our very small family, and it was delightful.  As usual, everyone ate just a little too much, and Dearly Beloved had to take a nap, and Mother was ready to go back to her retirement center the minute she swallowed the last crumb of her pumpkin pie.

Once the kitchen was semi-restored to normalcy, Baby Girl and I spent the afternoon hanging out. She was playing games on her computer and I was stitching.

And I have the beginning of "Three Laying Tools" started.


I know the rest of the world still has Thanksgiving coming, but I feel like I can legitimately start watching Christmas movies and listening to carols and doing some decorating. Since Dearly Beloved has issues with people doing all that before the Fourth Thursday in  November, I can at least stitch something Christmas-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment