In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

Look what the mail carrier brought me today!


Christmas is Coming!  Barbara Jackson's 2014 ornament, taught through Shining Needle Society.

And I am soooooooooooo tempted to start. After all, I do have the master chart and color key and I believe I could figure out what goes where.

That way lies madness, you understand, since inevitably there will be some important bit in the instructions that would elevate this sweet, sweet ornament to perfection.

So I guess I will wait until next week when the first lesson is posted.

And go back to stitching stripes. Sigh . . .every stitch brings me closer to the finish . . .I wish I really did possess an electric needle!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great, I'm sure you'll have fun working on this new project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just what you mean! I seems that the current project is taking forever to finish and there is so much temptation out there! New things, old things in the stash.... Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! As for the electric needle, my friends keep telling me the joy of stitching is in the journey-- but I think they might be pulling my leg sometimes.

    ReplyDelete