In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, November 3, 2014

Enabling . . .

A couple of years ago, I stitched this:


Then last year, I got this and started it:


And this year there is a new one, but I can't seem to get the picture to load.

These are all ornaments designed by Barbara Jackson of Tristan Brooks, offered by Shining Needle Society. The new one is wonderful as are the other two. If you're not a member of Shining Needle, email KateGaunt@aol.com and ask her to sign you up. It costs nothing to join--the only drawback I've been able to discover is that you find many, many things you wish to stitch.

Anyway . . .if you're just discovering Barbara's ornaments, you can catch up on them this year. Both the earlier kits are being offered.

And now I'm going to pull last year's ornament out of the stash and work on it so it will be finished before the new one arrives.

3 comments:

  1. Guess what, Ann? Barbara will be offering another class thru SNS in 2015. One or both of the classes she taught at Celebrations recently :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P>S> I love all her designs too. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete