In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, June 6, 2024

Monogamy Not

 I've been trying to be a fairly monogamous stitcher so I can catch up with two of my online classes.

I decided that monogamy is not for me. 

Again.

Anyway, I finished the motif I was working on yesterday when I hit the wall.

This leaves one class motif and three homework assignments. I only have to have one of the homework assignments done before next Tuesday, so I am giving myself permission to take a couple of days off from this project.

I do need to watch the tape of last Saturday's Hardanger class and do the filling stitches on those samples. I'm going to do that tomorrow morning so I'll be ready for this coming Saturday.

Meanwhile, I'm going to rummage around in the basket by my chair and see what I have that isn't silk or metal.

Or involve white threads.


1 comment: