In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Hardanger Homework

 I have stitched the homework for the class I missed last Saturday, and for the class coming up this Saturday.


I need to watch the tape of last week's class to do the insides for the top three. Hopefully, I can get the bottom three finished in class this week.

Meanwhile, in my online whitework class, I now have to finish today's lesson, work the two motifs from previous classes, and do three homework assignments.

There's going to be a lot of white fabric with white threads in the next few weeks. I have a feeling that once I get caught up, it's going to be technicolor all the way.

1 comment:

  1. So good to see you back , working on your lovely stitching .
    Enjoy every stitch, hugs June.

    ReplyDelete