In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, January 9, 2023

All the Way to a Finish!

 Be Still My Heart, a design by Jackie du Plessis, is all finished, all assembled, all together!!

I did the inner fittings of the drawer as soon as I finished them, and I think that's the way I'm going to work projects with multiple parts from here on. As soon as I finish stitching something I can put together, it's going together.

And now I'll go back to setting other things up so they can be stitched.

If I ever win the lottery (which would require buying a lottery ticket), I'm going to hire somebody to trace designs and put things on slate frames and stretcher bars and scroll frames.

2 comments: