In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

There's a light at the end of the tunnel

And that means I am one step away from finishing Ann Scutt!


The alphabet is done--thanks to the fact that I can now sit and stitch again--and thanks to all of you who sent good wishes and sympathy. Between that and better living through chemistry (pain pills and muscle relaxers), I'm to the sore-and-achy point instead of the even-breathing-makes-my-back-hurt point. I can also get up and down without assistance, something that Dearly Beloved appreciates.

I have only the attribution line to stitch, but I'm not pushing my luck tonight.  Hopefully tomorrow will see this one on the list of finished projects.

2 comments: