In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Planting Pansies

The pansies on this band of Ann Scutt are done.


I now have to fill in a lot of areas with little squiggly things in gold.

If you read the previous post, you may be thinking that I made my decision to continue on with Ann Scutt from a mature, logical, adult viewpoint.

Um . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .no.

It was sheer laziness.

After all, to start a new project, I would need to rummage around for the correct size scroll bars. I would need to iron the linen and sew it to the scroll bars.  I would need to sort the threads. I would need to read over the directions. I would need to do some basting.

And there was Ann Scutt, already ironed, sewn, sorted, and read. With no basting needed.

So I'm working on Ann Scutt.


3 comments: