In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Off the Reservation

 I got up this morning and plopped in the wing chair, intending to spend my Mother's Day stitching the day away.

Not a thing in the current pile of projects appealed. None.

So . . . I went upstairs and pulled out a project from the bag of small projects that I took when I traveled a lot for work. It was one that I had started years ago. And, I did few more stitches on Aubergine, a Make-It-Take-It from Jackie du Plessis.

This is a sweet set of smalls, with an easy pattern to remember. Will I continue with it tonight, or will I work on something else? I have no idea, but I'll figure it out. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who can stare at a huge pile of WIPs and not feel like stitching any of them, haha:D That's when I normally start yet another project:D

    ReplyDelete