In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Saturday, May 15, 2021

More Strawberries

 So I'm back to strawberries again.



If I do a couple more bands, I'll be down to the bottom seed section and this will be ready to go on the finishing pile. Oh, dear, something else to put together.

In other news, I had the chance to talk to a stitching buddy this afternoon. It was wonderful to be able to talk stitching, and classes we've taken, and projects we're working on, and things we want to accomplish. Hopefully, we'll be able to meet face to face again soon--but just talking on the phone was wonderful!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work .
    Always good to talk to friends.
    Have a lovely Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t wait to see when you complete the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Robin...can't wait to see this! I can't find a photo of it and am very curious about the finish.

    ReplyDelete