In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, April 15, 2024

Leafing Out

 The next band of Carmen has these lovely, lovely leaves.

This pattern forms a framework across the band. I would love to get that done today, but I am doing the pre-trip laundry, then I'm going to start packing for this week's gallivanting with BDE to Salty Yarns for classes with Jackie. I continue to stalk Jackie.

Besides, the minute I make stitching plans, something always interferes. Therefore, I am NOT planning to stitch leaves today between loads of laundry and organizing stitching supplies.

3 comments:

  1. Love the leaves , I know same here , every time I want to stitch
    Something happens , having hubby home allot is great but for stitching not , but once I set him jobs i am ok, Ha.
    Hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 28th July 2011 is a blog post you should read again - I've spent some time reading your blog from the beginning as I like to see what you're collecting and working on (not necessarily the same thing) and how lovely to see that in all the years you've been blogging you haven't changed - and it's probably too late now........don't fret over how many projects you have outstanding, don't bury them, just enjoy taking them out, looking and dreaming it's such a joy to be able to do this. Dreams are made of this, looking forward to seeing what you've been up to when you come back from your jaunt. Elaine in UK x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely--the more things change, the more they stay the same (and, BTW, those projects on the original list were all completed--maybe not by October, but completed they were!)

      Delete