In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, April 29, 2024

Adapting

I worked to catch up with my online whitework class for a bit this morning, then decided to stitch some more leaves on Carmen.

And that is when I discovered that I will have to adapt.

Somewhere along the line, I am two threads off.

Two threads.


 I have counted and recounted and it's not in the leafy garland. That means it must be somewhere in the border. As I am absolutely not going to rip out the border--I'd rather give up stitching entirely, and that's not about to happen--I will adapt.

Sigh . . . 

1 comment:

  1. Adapting is good, Ann. And even though you are off, Carmen is looking awesome.

    ReplyDelete