In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, July 30, 2023

World Embroidery Day

In honor of World Embroidery Day, I decided I was going to stitch all day.

I didn't quite make it--I unpacked another box and did some very necessary laundry and cooked dinner to bribe to request technical assistance from BDE as our old DVD player didn't know how to play with our new TV.

However, the framework is all done, and I'm going to start planting forget-me-nots and roses this evening.

I need to figure out a good place to take pictures that won't get my shadow as well. It appears I may have to go out on the deck in the late afternoon for photography. Or just let the shadow act as my watermark.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hope your VCR issue was resolved and the meal delicious. Happy Monday, Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great , I like to take photos when the sun is not out .
    You get a vey clear photo. Have fun hugs June .

    ReplyDelete