In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Saturday, July 22, 2023

Leafing and Budding

 I was involved in about four hours of Zoom meetings today, so I multitasked.

I finished the buds on the needlepage for Gardenesque's needleroll:

And I started the leafy border for the needlebook for the same set:


I would very much like to continue working on this, but apparently the kitchen boxes are breeding. Dearly Beloved has found more of them. 

In my next life, I may live on take-out, rather than cooking.


2 comments:

  1. Both stitching's are looking lovely .
    Forget the boxes you don't want to start cooking yet Ha.
    Have a fun Sunday, hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the budding and leafing, Ann! And yes, boxes are like bunnies with the multiplying.

    ReplyDelete