Last night I couched down the gimp that creates the trunk and limbs of the tree on Eve.
Today's plan was to add the leaves and quite possibly wind the snake around the trunk.
However, after spending a few more hours than usual sitting over the frame stand yesterday, my neck, shoulders, and back told me in no uncertain terms that I would not be sitting over a frame stand today.
So I puttered around the house and looked at stuff on Pinterest and Facebook and caught up on reading blogs and did a little bit of housework. Finally I decided I could probably stitch if I didn't bend over the frame stand, so I pulled out the next little sampler kit and started on its border.
If you look at this picture, you'll see a needle sticking in the border.
If you look very closely, you'll see that most of the stitches below it have been clipped so they can be removed.
I got off by one linen thread and was almost through with the whole outer border when I discovered the mistake.
I think I should have continued to putter.