In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Last of the posies

There were two more accessory pieces to go with Fair Maiden, and I finished the embroidery for both this afternoon.


The plan at the moment (and subject to change) is to spend next Saturday and Sunday, when I have long blocks of time, putting all these smaller projects together. This means I need to decide which project to work on between now and then.

I may stick with the Jackie projects and get the Beaded Garden Accessories stitched. Or I may work on Eve in the Garden. Or I may spend time locating stretcher bars and getting things set up to start.

Dearly Beloved asked why I didn't just set a goal of assembling one accessory piece every evening this week after work. You'd think that after all these years, he would know the answer. I looked at him and said "sewing" and he said "oh" and that was the end of that conversation. Apparently he really did know the answer . . .

1 comment:

  1. One must be really fresh for certain activities! You're really zipping through these pieces.

    ReplyDelete